Denver Brew trips are here
You've been enjoying the great breweries we go to in Fort Collins, Boulder and Longmont, but now it's time to check out some awesome breweries right here in the city!
We'll hit four great breweries in Denver on Thursday and Friday evening, from approximately 5:00pm-9:30pm, and the occasional Sunday from 1:30pm-7:00pm.
Join us as we take you to 3 unique neighborhoods to sample some great local beer:
1. Renegade Brewing Company - "Offensively Delicious? Yes, that’s what our beer is. Always creative and always packed with flavor. This is beer for those who do the don’ts and don’t the dos, the Renegades. We don’t care about traditional styles, or following the trends, we care about making f’ing delicious beer that we are proud to serve"
2. Factotum Brewhouse in the Sunnyside neighborhood - "A neighborhood brewery in which the beer recipes are ideas brought in from members of the community, and then are guest-brewed with Factotum's head brewing staff, for an ever-rotating and unique tap list."
3. Rackhouse/C-Squared - This awesome cidery has a full bar with lots of craft beers on tap! Enjoy cider samples and a full menu (food available for purchase).
4. Special surprise brewery - We always squeeze in another brewery in the RiNo district to keep you trying more great Denver beer!
Choose between two convenient pickup locations:
1. Alameda Station, 420 S. Cherokee
2. 19th and Wazee, downtown across from Coors Field
At the Alameda light rail station, there is parking available at the RTD lot.
At the Wazee pickup, there is a paid parking lot
Once you book your seat and choose your pickup location, it's time to enjoy some great beer! Here's the when and where:
Alameda Station pickup at 4:50pm, departing at 5:00pm sharp! For our occasional and always excellent Sunday trips, departure is at 1:30pm
Wazee and 19th pickup is at 5:10pm, departing at 5:15pm sharp! Sunday departure time is 1:45pm.
Enjoy the ride and get pumped for the first stop!
Renegade Brewing: 5:30-6:20 Enjoy two complimentary tasters of offensively delicious beer!
Factotum Brewhouse: 6:35-7:30 (taster/pints not included, available for purchase)
Special rotating brewery: 7:40-8:15 (taster/pints not included, available for purchase)
Rackhouse/C-Squared: 8:20-9:30 Enjoy a free round of cider samples and some excellent food, available for purchase
Return back to Wazee and Alameda stops, full of delicious craft beer and ciders :)
*Itinerary times are a bit loose between breweries, but our pickup times at Alameda Station and Wazee/19th are not! You don't want to be "that-guy/girl", so please be on time so we can get the brewery tours rollin.